Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stress.

4 days after the crash of my first PC, my 2nd new one crashed.
I don't know why this keeps happening to me.
I don't know what to do, if I should even bother to keep going.
Not like this week is the best for concentrating anyway.
My BF [whose lack of communication is destroying my sanity] is supposed to be moving out of a very bad place...to my mother's house. But he has no idea when he's leaving. I know even less than he does, and it's kinda all I can think about.
I want his freedom more than I wanted my own.
Supposedly, he should be moved out by the 20th.
My cousin's wedding [+ gathering of family members who clearly hate me] is the week after.
I would give anything for him to be able to go with me...
I can't face them alone.
But I...just...don't...know.
And I'm sick of taking breaks. I need something new to keep me working.

No comments:

Post a Comment