Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday. Enough said.

Since my game crashed and I had to re-create EVERYTHING [characters, buildings, etc...at least my script is printed]...people seem to have lost interest in The Sims. A few weeks ago, everyone seemed excited to do voice auditions...I hope this project doesn't flop because I worked so hard making everything work again. I worked my butt off advertising but apparently that isn't enough? I should have found this hobby a couple years ago so I could say I was one of the originals...but I'm not. However, I do have an idea nobody's attempted before.
I knew I wanted to re-enact a book. At first I thought...Twilight...but it's been done so many times by some really talented people. I'd have to "beat out the competition" or be bashed. So...it's not worth it. It's better being the first at doing something.

...*randomness* I rescued an abandoned teddy bear from a cold, forgotten death today. heh, heh. It's my favorite color. I saw it laying on the ground and asked my mother if I could take it home. See what happens when I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment