Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*Stares in amazement...*

It's been one month since I've been living on my own.
And I spent the last week at my mother's house.
My laptop crashed, and transferring files from there somehow infected my desktop.
I had to get them both cleaned out...
Now everything is fine, but I really wish I could be farther along on the project by now.
All my music is gone too. That collection took awhile to download.
On the upside, I got a new expansion pack [Open For Business],
and my laptop runs much faster. It's not hating me so much now.
Hopefully by tomorrow all of my buildings will be re-decorated and occupied...
and then I can take another weekend break with my best friend who I don't see as much as I'd like.
He [yes, he] ...[get your mind out of the gutter, we're not like that]...is spending the whole weekend at my apartment and I am insanely excited. On the inside.
On the outside, I look like I'm ready to bang my head against the wall.
Better get to bed before I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment