Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The things that happen when Sims have free will.

Starting this project...shooting the trailer...has not been easy.
I forgot to turn off Free Will while I was decorating one of my houses.
[The Haunted House, for those of you who know the GD world.]
So while I was hanging up pictures in the freaky purple room,
a stray cat wandered into the yard.
Tak wanted to keep the kitty...but it was old...and it died.
He became so inconsolable, I just had to take him
to the Sims pet store and get another one.
Now Tak is the loving owner of a Tonkinese named Danny.
Originally named for my first male voice actor and best friend.
...but it's a girl. Oops. Ideas for a new name, anyone?
I can't let this cute little thing go. It won't get in the way of my shooting =)
After decorating a room for the accidental kitty...
I will fix free will...put it to where it was supposed to be.
But this was too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment